Angels In Tuloy
Angels abound in Tuloy. They are the people who generously share their time, talent, or treasure in the service of street children. Their dedication and commitment enable the children Tuloy serves to undertake a transformation journey.
They are priests and brothers from the Salesians of Don Bosco…religious from the Franciscan Missionaries of the Infant Jesus… full-time lay volunteers who serve as heads of houses… members of the Management Committee and the Board of Trustees… members of the staff who work with and for the children… part-time lay volunteers who come to Tuloy a few hours a week to tutor the kids or teach them a sport, dance, arts and crafts, catechism, or English… our benefactors and friends who provide funds for Tuloy projects and programs…
- Be a Tuloy angel and partner with us in our work of keeping kids off the streets. You may:
- Sponsor the basic needs of a child or his/her education.
- Donate cash for general operations or in kind.
- Invest in infrastructure or equipment needed in the streetchildren village.
- Fund a special project for the children.
- Join Tuloy’s team of volunteers who tutor or organize extra-curricular activities for the children.
- Join us engage our young students in reading and story-telling sessions.
- Share your talent or skill by working in the offices of Tuloy on school, Marketing, IT, HR, Wellness, and other projects.
- Refer friends to Tuloy.
For more information, please call our offices or email us at email@example.com.